14 feb. 2013

To my international readers...

Today I tried translating a few of my post with the translating gadget I have put up on this blog...

I am sorry for the really crappy translating it does and I just wants to ensure you that I do not write that bad :)
If there is anything you don´t understand... I can imagine a few things... please make a comment about it and I will provide an accurate translation of the text.

Even though it´s not the best it is better than nothing... And I have to confess that I do have a few good laughs when I see some of the translations :)

Dubble-deck and hot Mercy ...

Fy satan what sick we've been here at home, or I and Ajje, Olivia has thankfully survived so far. Last Monday I went to the house and when I got home Ajje had gone to bed, he was a phase warmer than the stove in the living room. 
Ok... This is how it should be :)
Two down by the flu and hot shoing...
Dang... We´ve ben sick at our house, or me and Ajje, Olivia has so far managed not getting it. Last Monday I went to the stable and when I got home Ajje had gone to bed, he felt hotter than the stove in the livingroom.

So there was no death threat to Olivia ;)

Have a wonderful day out there in cyberspace!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar